LONDON, April 28, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The Report on Global Wireless Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging Market is the latest addition to the huge database of Data Bridge Market Research with Market size, growth, share, trends, revenue, top leaders and forecast. This Report Delivers an in depth approximation of the succeeding technology, Key plans, Challenges and drivers of the Wireless Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging Market. Furthermore, it endows with historic data, present market trends, environment, technological innovation, upcoming technologies and the technical progress in the ICT industry. The growth of the Wireless Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging Market was mainly driven by the increasing R&D spending across the world. However, the latest COVID scenario and economic slowdown have changed complete market dynamics.
Wireless electric vehicle (EV) charging market is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate of 41.35% over the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research report on wireless electric vehicle (EV) charging market provides analysis and insights regarding the various factors expected to be prevalent throughout the forecasted period while providing their impacts on the market’s growth.
Download Sample Copy of the Report to understand the structure of the complete report (Including Full TOC, Table & Figures) @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-wireless-ev-charging-market
The large-scale Wireless Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging Market report brings into focus the chief market dynamics of the sector. This industry analysis report is the best overview about global industry perspective, comprehensive analysis, size, share, growth, segment, trends and forecast. Estimations about the rise or fall of the CAGR value for specific forecast period, market drivers, market restraints, and competitive strategies are evaluated in the report. The market research study and research data covered in the comprehensive Wireless Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging Market report makes this document a handy resource for managers, analysts, researchers, industry experts, and other key people to get ready-to-access and self-analyzed study.
Wireless Electric Vehicle Charging is the method of charging vehicles without the use of any wires while they are in motion or are fixed at the charging stations. This system of charging consists of the vehicles to be included with a power receiving coil installed beneath the vehicle’s surface and the power transmitting coil to be positioned on the charging station so that the power can be transmitted and the battery of the vehicles can be charged.
Major Market Competitors/Players
The major players covered in the wireless electric vehicle (EV) charging market report are
- Continental AG
- Qualcomm Technologies Inc.
- TOYOTA MOTOR CORPORATION
- WiTricity Corporation
- HELLA GmbH & Co. KGaA
- TOSHIBA CORPORATION
- ZTE Corporation
- ELIX Wireless
- HEVO Power
- AddÉnergie Technologies Inc.
- Blink Charging Co.
- ChargePoint Inc.
- EVgo Services LLC
- Leviton Manufacturing Co. Inc.
- SemaConnect Inc.
- Alfen N.V.
- Allego B.V.
- among other domestic and global players.
Market share data is available for global, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America separately. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Segmentation: Global Wireless Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging Market
- On the basis of propulsion type, the wireless electric vehicle (EV) charging market is segmented into battery electric vehicle (BEV) and plug-in hybrid electric vehicle (PHEV).
- The wireless electric vehicle (EV) charging market has also been segmented on the basis of charging system into magnetic power transfer, inductive power transfer and capacitive power transfer.
- Based on charging type, the wireless electric vehicle (EV) charging market is segmented intodynamic wireless charging system and stationary wireless charging system.
- On the basis of component, the wireless electric vehicle (EV) charging market is segmented intobase charging pad, power control unit and vehicle charging pad.
- Based on power supply, the wireless electric vehicle (EV) charging market is segmented into 3-11kw, 11-50kw and less than 50kw.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the wireless electric vehicle (EV) charging market is segmented intoaftermarket and OE.
- The application segment of the wireless electric vehicle (EV) charging market is segmented intocommercial charging stations and home charging unit.
Any Special Requirements or Looking for Customizations Reach to us at https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-wireless-ev-charging-market
Table of Content:
- Part 01: Executive Summary
- Part 02: Scope of The Report
- Part 03: Global Connected Motorcycle Market Landscape
- Part 04: Global Connected Motorcycle Market Sizing
- Part 05: Global Connected Motorcycle Market Segmentation by Product
- Part 06: Five Forces Analysis
- Part 07: Customer Landscape
- Part 08: Geographic Landscape
- Part 09: Decision Framework
- Part 10: Drivers and Challenges
- Part 11: Market Trends
- Part 12: Vendor Landscape
- Part 13: Vendor Analysis
New Business Strategies, Challenges & Policies are mentioned, Get Download Detailed Tables of Content Including Respective Graphs, Chart and Images @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-wireless-ev-charging-market
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved
Major Highlights of Wireless Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging Market in COVID-19 pandemic covered in report:
The report provides impact of COVID-19 on Wireless Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging Marketalong with its impact on overall industry and economy of world. Further, it adds changes in consumer buying behavior as it impacts majorly on market growth and sales. Distributors and traders on marketing strategy analysis focusing on region wise needs in COVID-19 pandemic is also added in the Wireless Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging market report. The last segment of COVID-19 impact chapter includes recovery and major changes opted by major players involved in Wireless Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging market.
Understand COVID-19 Significant Impact and Post Opportunities on Wireless Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging Market @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/covid-19-impact/global-wireless-ev-charging-market
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Market segmentation analysis including qualitative and quantitative research incorporating the impact of economic and policy aspects
- Regional and country level analysis integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the market.
- Market value USD Million and volume Units Million data for each segment and sub-segment
- Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players, along with the new projects and strategies adopted by players in the past five years
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
Browse Full Report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-wireless-ev-charging-market
Key Questions Answered
- What impact has COVID-19 made on Global Wireless Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging Market Growth & Sizing?
- Who are the Leading key players and what are their Key Business plans in the Global Wireless Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging Market?
- What are the key concerns of the five forces analysis of the Global Wireless Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging Market?
- What are different prospects and threats faced by the dealers in the Global Wireless Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging Market?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Trending Related Reports:
- Electric Vehicle Connectors Market, By Type (Type 1, Type 2, Type 3), Level of Charging (Level 1, Level 2, Level 3, Level 4), Current Supply (AC Charging, DC Charging, Inductive Charging), Charging Speed (Rapid Charger, Fast Charger, Slow Charger), Component (Leads, Adapters, Pins, Wallbox, AC Mini Plus, Portable Chargers), Cable Type (Coiled Cable, Straight Cable), EV Charging Station (Floor Mounted, Wall Mounted), End-User (Residential Charging, Commercial Charging), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America, Germany, Italy, U.K., France, Spain, Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe, Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific, Saudi Arabia, U.A.E, South Africa, Egypt, Israel, Rest of Middle East and Africa) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028. https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-ev-connectors-market
- Railway Cybersecurity Market, By Solutions (Risk and Compliance Management, Encryption, Firewall, Antivirus and Intrusion Detection System), Services (Design and Implementation, Risk and Threat Assessment, Support and Maintenance), Security Type (Application Security, Network Security, Data Protection, End Point Security, System Administration), Type (Infrastructural, On-board), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America, Germany, Italy, U.K., France, Spain, Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe, Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific, Saudi Arabia, U.A.E, South Africa, Egypt, Israel, Rest of Middle East and Africa) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028 https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-railway-cybersecurity-market
- Solar Vehicle Market, By Component (Ev Battery Cells and Packs, On-Board Charger, Infotainment System, Instrument Cluster), Industry Trends (Electric Taxi, Robo-Taxi, Light Solar Vehicle, Battery Swapping, Electric Autonomous Vehicles), Charging Infrastructure Type (Normal Charge, CCS, Chademo, Tesla Supercharger), Vehicle Type (Passenger Cars, Commercial Vehicles), Solar Panel (Monocrystalline Solar Panel, Polycrystalline Solar Panel), EV Type (HEV, BEV, PHEV), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America, Germany, Italy, U.K., France, Spain, Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe, Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific, Saudi Arabia, U.A.E, South Africa, Egypt, Israel, Rest of Middle East and Africa) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028 https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-solar-vehicle-market
- Vehicle Analytics Market By Application (Predictive Maintenance, Warranty Analytics, Traffic Management, Safety and Security Management, Driver and User Behavior Analysis, Dealer Performance Analysis, Infotainment, Usage-Based Insurance, Road Charging), Component (Software, Services), Deployment Model (On-Premises, On-Demand), Organization Size (Small and Medium Enterprises, Large Enterprises), End User (Original Equipment Manufacturers, Service Providers, Automotive Dealers, Fleet Owners, Regulatory Bodies, Insurers), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026 https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-vehicle-analytics-market
- Electric Vehicle Charging Stations Market, By Charging Station (AC Charging/ Normal Charging Station, DC Charging/ Super Charging Station and Inductive Charging Station), Vehicle Type (Battery Electric Vehicle (BEV) and Plug-In Hybrid Electric Vehicles (PHEV)), Installation Type (Individual Houses, Commercial, Apartments and Others), Technology (Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3), Charger Type (Portable Charger and Fixed Charger), Countries (U.S., Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Belgium, Russia, Italy, Spain, Turkey, Rest of Europe, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia Pacific, Saudi Arabia, U.A.E, Egypt, Israel, South Africa and Rest of Middle East and Africa) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027 https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-electric-vehicle-charging-stations-market
About Data Bridge Market Research, Private Ltd
Data Bridge Market Research has over 500 analysts working in different industries. We have catered more than 40% of the fortune 500 companies globally and have a network of more than 5000+ clientele around the globe.
We provide a variety of services such as market verified industry reports, technology trend analysis, Formative market research, strategic consulting, vendor analysis, production and demand analysis, consumer impact studies among many others.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
Email – email@example.com
Source : Intrado Globe News Wire